Trina Solar Co., Ltd. ("Trina Solar" or the "Company"), a leading global PV and smart energy total solution provider, is launching a series of virtual events to introduce the Company’s new Vertex 670W module to the European market. This latest addition to the Vertex range pioneers new standards in ultra-high power delivery for large scale solar power projects and is the culmination of two decades of innovation and progress.
The webinars, running over a two-month period, will give solar power professionals valuable insights into how the groundbreaking module will drive down LCOE in new projects and enhance the brand’s track record for reliability and performance.
The new Vertex 670W re-energises the Utility Market
Intense rounds of both performance and quality testing have confirmed that the new Vertex 670 modules represent a new standard for reliability and efficiency in utility-scale solar projects:
- The non-destructive cutting pioneered by Trina Solar protects cells during half cutting process and maintains cell mechanical strength.
- 210mm silicon wafers, high-density interconnection and multi-busbar (MBB) strings ensure higher yield reliability.
- The 670W is Vertex’s most efficient module to date, with 21.6% maximum efficiency and 45% higher power generation compared to conventional power modules currently available.
- Both junction box and cell circuit design have been enhanced to deliver increased reliability.
- Modules are compatible with a rapidly growing number of inverters, trackers and mounting systems, making compatibility and system optimisation faster, easier and more reliable.
- A bifacial version is also available for the best energy yield, particularly when combined with trackers.
Delivering value faster
To be viable, utility-scale solar projects need to demonstrate a stable and fast return on investment:
- The Vertex range has proved that it can help to shorten payback times through lower LCOE and reduced BOS costs.
- Lower annual degradation and higher performance, mean a higher return on investment can be anticipated alongside lower capital expenditure.
- Trina Solar has been awarded 100% bankability for 5 consecutive years, according to the 2020 Module and Inverter Bankability Report by BloombergNEF, meaning the Company’s modules are considered highly reliable by 3rd party lenders and can help project developers secure finance more easily.
The webinars introducing the 670 Module started on Tuesday 20th April and run over a 2-month period. Solar power professionals can register online for the coming events and language of their choice. Although the first webinar in English is now over, a recording of it can still be viewed on Trina Solar’s YouTube Channel at https://youtu.be/_VWPqv8Lyh0.
The upcoming webinars are scheduled as follows:
Español: Tuesday April 27, 10:30am CEST - https://bit.ly/2QiPJCV
Deutsch: Tuesday May 4, 10:30am CEST - https://bit.ly/3toHV1i
French: Tuesday May 11, 10:30am CEST - https://bit.ly/3g8nTnR
Russian: Tuesday May 18, 10:30am CEST - https://bit.ly/2RDLK4J
Lithuanian: Tuesday May 25, 10:30am CEST - https://bit.ly/3shIVTp
Polish: Tuesday June 1, 10:30am CEST - https://bit.ly/3xtv5Bg
For those not able to attend the forthcoming live online events they can also be watched on replay at Trina Solar’s YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/TrinaSolarEU.
For more information, visit https://www.trinasolar.com/eu-en
Caption: The new 670W Vertex modules inherit innovative 210mm key technologies, achieving up to 21.6% module efficiency.
Source: Trina Solar
About Trina Solar (688599. SH)
Founded in 1997, Trina Solar is the world leading PV and smart energy total solution provider. The company engages in PV products R&D, manufacture and sales; PV projects development, EPC, O&M; smart micro-grid and multi-energy complementary systems development and sales, as well as energy cloud-platform operation. In 2018, Trina Solar launched its Energy IoT brand, established the Trina Energy IoT Industrial Development Alliance together with leading enterprises and research institutes in China and around the world, and founded the New Energy IoT Industrial Innovation Center. With these actions, Trina Solar is committed to working with its partners to build the energy IoT ecosystem and develop an innovation platform to explore New Energy IoT, as it strives to be a leader in global intelligent energy. In June 2020, Trina Solar listed on the STAR Market of Shanghai Stock Exchange. For more information, please visit www.trinasolar.com.
Trina Solar Europe
Tel.: +49 89 122 8492 60